Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Boston Marathon Prayer



I cannot think of a more appropriate prayer then the one I pray every day as I drive to work, the Saint Michaels Prayer.  We need protection from the evil people on this earth.  Only an evil person would set off bombs that deliberately kill and main innocent people (including a beautiful 9 year old boy):

Saint Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Divine Power of God,
cast into hell Satan and all the evil spirits
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls.

Amen

 
 
I am so sorry for the Richard family's loss.  You are in my prayers!
 
 
 
I am so sorry for the Campbell family' loss.  You are in my prayers!
 
 
Every race I run, however slow, I will dedicate to the victims of the Boston Marathon 2013 and  I will continue to pray that we overcome evil in this world!
 


No comments: