Tuesday, March 29, 2011

SICK


Eeeeew!  Ear infection!!

Yesterday I was diagnosed with a sinus infection and ear infections.  I have been feeling tired and like I had water in my ears for the past month.  Well, I did not have water in my ears; I was sicker than I thought!  I know now why I didn't have much energy and felt achy, tired all the time.  But I kept pushing myself to run, whether I felt like running or not.  Now I am forced to take time off from running and from work.  My doctor wanted me to rest until Thursday; no running, just rest and I hate it!  I can't stop thinking about all the cleaning I have to do, all the other chores I have on my list...not to mention my training for a half-marathon.

Then I remind myself of the people in Japan, the people in Libya...and all the people in the world who are faced with monumental crises.  I realize just how lucky I am. I will take my antibiotic as prescribed and I will get better. 

I really cannot complain..my "problems" are minor compared to other people in this world. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey, you are really sick. Get better and come back strong!

Lori said...

Take care of yourself! There's no substitute for rest!

Cathie Baker said...

Feel better soon!