Monday, June 20, 2011

Final Warrior Dash PA 2011 Update...Part 3!

 Five beautiful, smiling and victorious warriors:

Five beautiful smiling warriors!

We left our muddy shoes to be recycled and given to those who cannot afford running shoes:

Muddy donated shoes.

We were surrounded by temptations:

Mud man will never tempt us!

We carried each other's load:

Cheryl holds up my backpack from a distance...warriors are the nicest people!


We were really muddy ladies!

Yeah....mud!

But, we had fun:

Grinning Warriors!


Victorious Warriors!

And, don't forget, we did get that free beer!


Ahhhhh.... the free beer!


We just cannot wait until next year!  Hope you join us....Warriors unite!

3 comments:

Evolving Through Running said...

That looks like way too much fun. Very cool that you did one of these. Thinking of possibly doing one here in NC in August if I can make it work with my schedule. Never met a mud puddle I didn't like.

Grammie Brown said...

It was a lot of fun! But, I do need to work on my upper body strength for next year. I also never met a puddle I didn't like!

tory burch said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.