Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Abandonment

I ran this morning for 30 minutes with complete abandonment. I din't care where I ran or how fast I ran. I only knew that I was completely carefree and did not have any limits. I can say that this was an incredible time...no limits, no judgement. Just me and the joy of complete freedom!
I started this blog back in February and I feel I have lived a life-time since then. I had a goal of running 30 minutes straight...I have more than achieved that since I can not only run 30 minutes + on the treadmill but can run well over 30 minutes on the "road".
I have had some disappointments..I had a "relative" post some nasty, vindictive comments on my Facebook page. I was so hurt, but lies are lies and they never trump the truth! So I am okay now.
I miss my Tommy and I miss my Tom, but I feel they are still with me; they still are my guys.
Running has not only given me hope for my future, but peace with my past. I am moving forward...who knows what the future holds! I am excited..life really is a "happily ever after"...

No comments: