Saturday, September 10, 2011

LOVE!

There are so many things I love...I love my grandson Alex, my two sons Tommy (even if he is deceased he is still my son) and Steve, and my daughter Alison. I love my mom and the rest of my family. 

I love my work; I have such love and admiration for the people I work with.... they are awesome.

I love to run, walk, hike and ride my mountain bike.

I love the warm weather. 

I love the sun rise and sunset. 

I love the beautiful white tailed deer that come by every evening. 

I love the cute little humming birds that brighten the day all summer long.

I love the crazy squirrels and little chipmunks that come around several times a day.


Our resident chipmunk  "Mr Chippie".


I love the cardinals, blue jays, swallows, crows, blue birds and other birds that constantly visit  our bird feeders.

I love the stars in the summer sky and the sounds of summer insects.

There is so much to love in this incredible world! 

Life is truly wonderful!

Isn't love grand?

No comments: