Tuesday, September 21, 2010

new goal

I have decided to set a new goal for myself. I now have a goal to run a marathon. I still have to choose which marathon I will run, but I have chosen my Trainer and training program. I have decided to follow Jill Bruyere and Yuri Elkaim's First Marathon Made Easy Program, with Jill Bruyere as my Trainer. I will follow their program and receive monthly coaching sessions from Jill.

I do have to say that I was very excited when I finally made my decision, but within a few hours I was feeling a little overwhelmed with the prospect of running 26.2 miles.

Just being able to run for 40 minutes plus straight, has given me such confidence. What I thought was impossible is achievable!

I hope you feel the same as I do, that life is full of possibilities! Yes, it has sadness and struggles, but it has so much joy! I am going to cling to the "joy" and run like hell with it!

1 comment:

run with Jill said...

Love this GOAL! You will do it and I'm here for you.