Friday, December 9, 2011

Christmas Time

I hoped to run at least 10-16 miles this week...I have only run 2 miles so far.  

There are so many distractions...emergencies at work...emergencies at home...and a just plain 8 hour work day with a 4:30 pm sunset!

Soon..December 21st..the days will become longer...but not necessarily warmer. 

I will take longer sunlight over warmer temps!

I love to run in the early morning...by this time in January I will be able to run in the am without a problem as long as I am bundled up!  I love running even if there is snow (but I do not like ice or frozen snow running).  I dislike treadmill running, but I will run on the treadmill as the last resort.

I am trying to get back on track in my life.  I miss Tommy, Tom and mom, but I have no choice, I have to continue this life without them.  I intend to live this life to the fullest..without constraints!

I wish you all a Merry Christmas..and a year of Happy Running!

Snowstorm in October 2011...looks a lot like Christmas!


1 comment:

Elle said...

That is a beautiful picture. I don't mind winter running as long as there is no ice or slush.

Give me good old dry snow over the treadmill ANY day!

I hope you get some mileage in soon. And best wishes to you over the Christmas season.