Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012


I can't believe it has been 5 years since Tom and I came to Califon to take care of my mother.  Now they are both gone and I am alone..... but not lonely!

This new year, 2012, is mostly a mystery...but I wonder....will it be a prosperous year?  Will 2012 be a year full of happiness?  Will 2012 be the year I finally reach my goal of running a half-marathon?  Will 2012 be a year without loss?

I will probably have to go back to my old house in Wilson Boro, Pennsylvania for a while..but I do hope I wind up back at a home in the woods somewhere.... because I love the country!

I know that I am going to be a grandmother for the second time in early June. 

I am already running with renewed strength and energy.

I hiked for 3 1/2 miles today in the woods..it was so peaceful.  I love life uncomplicated, a life without drama. 

I crave a life surrounded by nature, adventure, good friends, good food and good health...yes, the very best!

I wish you all the very best in 2012 too!

No comments: