Friday, December 30, 2011

Jane Fonda

I have previously written a post where I blast Jane Fonda for her plastic surgery and her past "Hanoi Jane" days. 

Well, I  saw a report on the Today Show with Kathie Lee and Hoda about her new exercise videos.  Jane is honest about what she can and cannot do at her age.  She does not try to be a 20 or 30 year old; she accepts her limitations while emphasizing her abilities.  She is so committed to inspiring people to exercise, to take care of their bodies!
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/26184891/vp/45799563#45799563

I guess I am softening towards Jane...I kind of want to have her attitude when I am in my 70's.  I do not have the financial resources..or the desire..to have plastic surgery.  I do, however, have the desire to live my life to the fullest..the healthiest and most active I can be! 

I love life...life is constantly changing and evolving..our opinions evolve and change as well! 

I think Jane does too.  Here is the link to her official website:
http://janefonda.com/

1 comment:

Elle said...

I saw a recent interview with Jane on the Piers Morgan show. They talked about her videos.

If you want to see 1 minute clips of them, www.collagevideo.com has them. Just put Jane Fonda in the search function slot.

Glad to see your new header again.

Happy New Year, Noel!