Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Promise

Occasionally remarks can be funny, but sometimes they are not!


I have been reading and following other blogs with themes on running.  One blog I found has been on Blog Spot for a number of years and has 800+ followers. I thought it must be a wonderful blog.  Well, I was wrong, some of the posts are entertaining even though there is a lot of bathroom humor.  There are constant remarks about male body parts and farting.  The blogger even posted a picture of a taxi cab operator's license (with all his personal information exposed, including his picture) because he was named "Suk Kock" (I changed the spelling).  Not funny, this is a man's livelihood, his life could be jeopardized because of that you are broadcasting over the Internet.  Just think of how he would feel if he saw how you ridiculed him !

I guess adolescent humor is popular these days, but enough is enough!   I may be what that blogger refers to as a "sh**t" blog; I don't care.  I will never find the content that blogger posts as interesting, or entertaining.

I will never belittle or use anyone to gain popularity; I am here to report on my progress in hopes of giving others some inspiration.  We are capable of achieving so much in our lives.  Maybe it is running, maybe it is music, maybe it is painting.  Whatever it is, believe in yourself and never let anyone put you down or belittle you.  You are an amazing person!

No comments: