Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Change of heart, at least temporarily!

I saw the last half hour of Sarah Palin's Alaska tonight.  I was not impressed with Kate Gosselin at all!  Even though I suspect that the whole situation was staged, I did find Kate Gosselin's whining extremely annoying!  I was impressed with the Gosselin children; they seem to be much more mature than their mother!  The Gosselin children were excited about camping and they seemed to embrace nature even under very challenging conditions; they are so cute, so adventurous!

Sarah Palin was portrayed as the more involved parent, trying to make the night exciting for everyone, regardless of the weather.  Todd didn't appear much of a partner when he attempted to escape Kate's ridiculous whining by going off to fish by himself, but Sarah took it in stride.

Sarah Palin runs because she loves it.  Kate runs for a "bikini body", yuck!


The un-Grizzly Mom Kate (couldn't even fake it enough for her children to have a new and exciting adventure..shame on you!).

This episode gave me a smidgen of respect for Sarah; I never expected that I would have this reaction.  Sarah the runner, out runs Kate Gosselin this time, but the true winners were the adorable Gosselin children; they were like little sponges, soaking up every moment of the adventure.

     Only a real Grizzly Mom can handle an Alaskan adventure! 

Every run, every race is a new adventure.  I like living an adventurous life and I never want to change!  Hopefully the Gosselin children will retrain their adventurous spirit in spite of their mother.

No comments: