Saturday, February 19, 2011

The A,B,C's of Me!

I ran my 8 miles on the treadmill this morning...the wind was wicked, making it feel way too cold outside!   I felt awesome after my run even if my legs were quite sore! 

I cannot wait for Spring!   I just want the ice and snow to melt off the trails so I can run there again!

I enjoy reading Kim's Blog: http://23imaginaryfriends.blogspot.com/2011/02/abcs-of-me.html  "(Just) Trying is for Little Girls".  She did an "A,B,C's of Me" , and encouraged others to do the same.

So, here are the "A,B,C's of Me":

(A) Age: As my friend Andini tells his preschoolers, "I'm older than dirt!".



(B) Bed Size: Full


(C) Chore You Hate: Housework


(D) Dogs? Five


(E) Essential Start Your Day Item: Running and coffee!


(F) Favorite Color: Lilac

(G) Gold or Silver? White Gold.


(H) Height: 5'4"


(I) Instruments You Play: A little piano and clarinet and french horn way back when.....


(J) Job Title: Case Management Area Supervisor.


(K) Kids: I have three wonderful children: Tommy who would be 36 (passed away in 2005), Steve 28 and Alison 27.  I also have a beautiful grandson named Alex, age 5.


(L) Live: New Jersey


(M) Mom's Name: Carol...Carol is also my middle name.

My mother, Carol Jean, as a young girl in the early 1930's

(N) Nicknames: Babe (my father always called me Babe) and Leon (Noel spelled backward).

(O) Overnight Hospital Stays? Once when I was 12 for a broken wrist and then 3 more times for my children's births.


(P) Pet Peeve: Reckless drivers who not only put their lives in danger but the lives of all people on the road!


(Q) Quote from a Movie: "Do not look at the world through your head; look at it through your heart." Ketut, "Eat, Pray, Love"



(R) Right or Left Handed? Right


(S) Siblings: "sigh"


(T) Time You Wake Up? 5:30-6:00 am.


(U) Underwear: Big, grammie pants.


(V) Vegetable You Dislike: I love veggies!


(W) What Makes You Run Late: I can run anytime!


(X) X-Rays You've Had Done: Way too many!


(Y) Yummy Food You Make: Steamed veggies, black rice and "fish of the day". 

(Z) Zoo, Favorite Animal: Elephant


Trunk up means "Good Luck"!
That was fun! Maybe you would enjoy doing your own "A,B,C's of Me'!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun post! Thanks for playing along...my daughter is Alison (with one "l") too! I just love that name.

Teamarcia said...

Very fun! We have a lot in common.