Tuesday, March 16, 2010

lose those muffin tops

Today was absolutely beautiful. The sky was a true blue and the temps held in the 60s. I took a 30 minute walk this morning before work, and another 30 minute walk at lunch. I walked around the beautiful town of Califon (born and raised here) in the morning; the sunrise was awesome. I walked at lunch on a local trail; it was so peaceful and beautiful.
This morning after my walk, I did the "Lose Those Love Handles" from Jill on RunwithJill.com U-Tube video. These exercises target unwanted muffin tops. Since I have more than one muffin top, I wanted to incorporate these exercises into my weekly schedule. Wow, they looked harmless, but I had a hard time getting to 20 reps. I can feel my muscles tonight so I guess they're the right exercises for me.
Even though no one is following my blog, I hope that everyone is having a wonderful day just like me. Life can give us so much sorrow, but life gives us abundant joy too. I love life.....and I love running. I am so glad to be getting something I loved so much back in my life.

No comments: